Terms of service
PushMyLead is an internet-based application to facilitate the reception of leads from your Google Ads advertising campaigns.
By using the Services of PushMyLead on the website www.pushmylead.com, you agree to the following Terms of Service.
PushMyLead reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: https://www.pushmylead.com/tos.html
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
1 - Account Terms
- You must provide a valid email address and a password and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. PushMyLead will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- PushMyLead may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
2 - Service and Fees Modifications
- PushMyLead doesn't offer any limited free account.
- We reserve the right to modify our pricing with a 30 day advance warning. Pricing changes will be notified per email to all our users and will be reflected on the homepage: pushmylead.com
- PushMyLead reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
3 - Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your plan. You may cancel your plan at any time by clicking on the "Stop plan" button in the Settings page. This will only affects your paid plan. Your account will not be deleted in case you want to subscribe another plan some time later. All data will be stored for free.
- Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- PushMyLead reserves the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) and (ii) refuse any and all current and future use of the Service, suspend or terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any of Your Content in the Service, for any reason, including if PushMyLead believes that you have violated these Terms of Service. PushMyLead will use all reasonable efforts to contact you directly via email to warn you prior to suspension or termination of your account. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. PushMyLead shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
4 - Copyright and Ownership
- PushMyLead or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which PushMyLead or its suppliers own.
- PushMyLead claims no intellectual property rights over the data you upload or provide to the Service.
5 - General Conditions
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of these Service.
- You agree not to export or collect, by any electronic or other means, email addresses or other information of other users of the Service for the purpose of sending emails or other unsolicited correspondence.
- You agree not to act in a way that risks damaging, deactivating, or overloading the Service or its infrastructure.
- You agree not to distribute anything containing a computer virus or any code, file or software program intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Service or its infrastructure.
- PushMyLead makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- PushMyLead are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- PushMyLead may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- The failure of PushMyLead to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and PushMyLead as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and PushMyLead (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
6 - Governing Law
Unless otherwise required by law - and which shall only be applied strictly for its intended purpose, it is expressly agreed that California law shall be the law applicable to these Terms of Service and any litigation between you and Core Services LLC related to the use of the PushMyLead Service shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of a competent court in San Francisco, CA, USA.
PushMyLead is operated and owned by Core Web Services LLC, San Francisco, CA, USA